Your journey to a sale starts with presentation. Your home should be presented to the consuming public in the best manner possible. The consumer needs to be provided with a compelling reason to view your property.
Professional photography is the first step in adding visual appeal to your property. You can sample our work at our photography website:
It's important to work with an experienced REALTOR® when selling your most valuable asset. Selling your home takes preparation, organization and professional marketing. By using us as your real estate agent we will guide you through every milestone, from analyzing your needs to closing the sale.
Please tell us about the property you're looking to sell, using the form below or by contacting us directly. Let's get started!
WHY SELL WITH US?
WHEN LISTING A HOME, CONSIDER THE TIME INVOLVED TO:
1. Prepare your house for sale (including staging, measurements and photography)
2. Develop and implement a customized marketing plan that targets your most-likely buyers
3. Manage open houses and showings
4. Respond to buyer and agent questions about the property
5. Negotiate with prospective buyers and co-operating agents
6. I will help minimize both your personal time requirements and your time on the market and maximize your property’s availability to prospective buyers.
WE WILL HELP YOU TO OPTIMIZE YOUR SELLING PRICE BY:
* Performing a professional market overview
* Presenting viable comparables
* Reviewing your present home’s selling history
* Proposing a sound pricing strategy
As trained and experienced REALTOR®, I will help you get the best price for your home, by doing the following:
* Pre-qualifying buyers
* Identifying motivating factors of the prospective buyer
* Working with other agents
* Setting viable contract terms and conditions
* Managing counter offers
* Optimizing multiple offer situations
* Negotiating a favourable closing
A recent study suggests that 90% of homeowners will search listings on-line for 3-4 months prior to contacting a realtor. Make sure that you are marketing your home correctly. You will need maximum exposure in order to make sure that your home catches the attention of the consuming public. Read about our strategies that will help you to market your property.
Internet and Digital Media